Preparing for the Editing Process

Hello!!!

    So while I'm waiting for the clips to start editing, I need to learn how to use iMovie. I'm excited about learning iMovie to turn my raw footage into something cinematic. Figuring out the features and tools has been a mix of challenge and reward. Also with this, I'm looking into royalty-free music for the movie soundtrack to make sure the movie stays legal and sets the right tone. 

    It's been a journey of trial and error with tutorials helping me learn how to use iMovie. The process is not just about technical skills, but it's also about storytelling through visuals and sound. So far I've learned how to edit clips together and add music to them. I also saw how to add cool transitions and edit the sound in the actual clips. Editing the movie sounds like it's going to be fun. 

When researching royalty-free music, I came across many sites that have thousands of songs for me to choose from. I wrote down a couple of songs I'll be able to use for the intense scenes. I wanted to know if I could also use Maneater in the movie. So I searched Maneater royalty-free and unfortunately, I didn't find any convincing results yet. The music process is still something I'll have to work on. I think with time and while the movie is coming together, I will be able to find the perfect songs for the scenes. 

So far, this process has been fun. Researching all the music and how to use iMovie is good knowledge. Not only for the movie but for the future too and any future projects that require me to edit. I can't wait to start editing and to see this movie come together. 

I'll see you in the next blog with hopefully more progress!!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Storyboard

Short Film Package: Maneater

Storyboard