Slight Change of Plans...

 Hello everyone, welcome back again!

So my group's original plan was to record on Wednesday the 28th. My group would meet up after school and go to Red Lobster. But unfortunately, this won't work. Let me explain...

Recording in a loud restaurant will mess with the sound. Recording in a restaurant, in general, is hard to manage. My managers aren't 100% okay with the idea. Isa lives 40 minutes away from the Red Lobster. None of us have a way there.  Isa and Brianna aren't allowed to be driven by a teenager if Savannah could drive us. The person who is playing the guy character in the movie can't make it. 

So basically, our plan crumbled. 

But it's okay!! This is because my group decided to move the plan to the weekend. Instead of going to Red Lobster, my group will make a restaurant set at Isa's house. I took an establishing shot of Red Lobster so when we edit the film together, it will seem like they're at a Red Lobster, but really they're at Isa's house. 

This weekend on Sunday I plan on going to Isa's house to record. I will have to call off work but it's for the project. If the project keeps getting pushed back, my group won't be able to record and finish it. I don't want this because then it's a time crunch to edit and finalize the film. I don't want to have to rush something that takes a lot of time. 

As of now, I'm still making sure I have a ride to and from Isa's house to record. But it worse comes to worse, I am not a character in the film and Savannah can record. So I can FaceTime them while they are recording to make sure everything is good and to see the recording process. 

I'll let you know how this will go. See you soon!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Storyboard

Short Film Package: Maneater

Storyboard