The New and Improved Plan!!

Hello!!

It's been a couple of days and I've had the chance to talk to my group about what the plan will be. For the time being, I'm still trying to work on a day that everyone is available. This has turned out to be more difficult than I anticipated. 

But for now, here is the plan...

Savannah bought the props for the movie on Amazon. When those come in about a week, the scenes in the park will be able to be recorded. In the meantime, Isa and her boyfriend live close to each other so they can record their scenes together easily. They will record their scenes together. The ones that can be easily recorded at least. 

Once they get those clips, I will start editing them together and add the music. I already found a couple of songs that can be used in the movie. The platform I will use to edit will be iMovie. In the next week or so, my group will get together and we will record the park scenes. Once I get those, I will be able to edit everything together. The thing that will take the longest, in my opinion, is the editing process. The sooner I can get some of the clips, even if it is only 2 or 3, the more time I'll have to put into the movie. These are the important weeks of the project. While waiting for the clips, I'm going to prepare myself for the editing process. I'm going to look at more music and get myself used to using iMovie. 

In the next blog, I'll go over that process and how it goes. 

See you in the next one!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Storyboard

Short Film Package: Maneater

Storyboard