Almost Done!!!

 Hello guys, it's been a few days.

This past week has been the most productive for the project!!!!

We finished recording and now we are onto the editing process. But first, let me explain how it went. 

On Wednesday, the day before Isa and her boyfriend were supposed to film, I asked them to make sure that they were still going to record on Thursday. She said there were some issues with a ride and her boyfriend being able to make it. I realised that having them film would be really hard and we only had a week before it was due. So I decided that I can record it with my boyfriend, and that's what I did. I knew my boyfriend would not want to be an actor so I had an intervention with him and my group. We sat him down and told him that it was urgent and that we needed him to do it for us. He agreed!!! So, after school that day, I went home with him and we recorded. His dad filmed for us and he did an amazing job. I couldn't finish all the recording in one day, so on Friday we recorded the rest. One issue I ran into was the fake knife. Savannah bought fake knifes on amazon but the only time I see her is at school and obviously she cant bring a fake knife to school. So the plan was to pick them up from her house before recording the killing scene. Although that didn't work out either. On friday, we recorded the rest of the scenes needed and were only left with the end scene. I had a haircut at 7 so my boyfriend brought me to that and then his brother invited us to dinnner. So we went which then took 2 hours. After dinner, I went back to his house and recorded the last scene. To make the knife, I used cardboard and wrapped it in tinfoil to make it look like metal. Then I used black tape to wrap around the handle to make it look even more realistic. I had to find something for fake blood too so I used ketchup which worked out well. Now, the footage is sent off to Brianna who will edit it and the rest of the group will help. The postcard and website were done too so we could promote the movie. I can't wait to show you guys the final product. Stay tuned for an amazing movie. 

See you real soon!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Storyboard

Short Film Package: Maneater

Storyboard